It was fun for her using the mixer and making Tiramisu. The whole time she licked the whisks everytime we added the powdered sugar.
2 packets cream cheese
1/2 cup whipped cream
1/4 cup sour cream
2 cups powdered sugar
1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Slice the cake into four layers.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl to make a Tiramisu cheese layer.
- In a tin, spoon coffee on the cake layer and then spread the cheese on it.
- Top it with another slice of cake.
- Repeat the steps and keep in refrigerator over night.
- Take out . Serve and cut slices.